Self catering Mull cottage Traigh Mhor was built as a traditional working croft and has been rebuilt and refurbished by our family over the last 40 years. Traigh Mhor – meaning large shore or beach in Gaelic – is the name of the bay in front of the cottage.
Packed with charm and character, the cottage offers cosy and comfy accommodation for self-catering on Mull with stunning views of the bay, the wilderness of Burg and Ben More, Mull’s highest peak.
It’s well-placed on the Ross of Mull to explore the spectacular scenery and beautiful beaches and the south west corner of Mull, as well as further afield. View our location page
The old cottage is simple but homely, offering excellent facilities for self-catering on Mull
- Sleeps six (two doubles, one twin, all with sea views)
- Electric hob and ovens
- Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Very well equipped kitchen including Magimix
- Open fire in the living room
- Oil-fired radiators throughout
- Bathroom, separate loo, and shower
- Utility room for coats, wellies and boots
- Wifi, TV/DVD and CD player
- Children’s activity box with toys and games for wet weather days