At Traigh Mhor self-catering cottage Mull, changeover day is Sunday for 2017/18. Although out of high season, we can be flexible on dates.
Departing guests are asked to vacate the cottage by 10am, so that it can be cleaned and made ready for the next visitors. Arrivals are welcome from 4pm.
Booking Terms & Conditions
We want all our guests to have a relaxing and enjoyable stay at the cottage and while we like to keep things informal, we have just a few terms and conditions if you are staying with us.
Bookings & Numbers
- The person making the booking is responsible for all people in the party.
- Maximum number of guests allowed is six.
Deposits & Balances
- For bookings made more than six weeks before the holiday, a 25% deposit is payable. Otherwise, the full payment is payable.
- The payment balance is due six weeks before the holiday starts. We will send out a gentle reminder. Please pay promptly.
Arrivals & Departures
- Arrivals on the first day from 4pm
- Departure on the last day by 10am
Please look after the cottage and leave it as clean and tidy as you found it as we don’t include a cleaning service in the rental. We don’t ask for a deposit but if you break anything, please just let us know.
Bedding & Towels
Kitchen tea towels and bed linen is provided and all the beds are made up on arrival. However, guests need to bring their own towels for the bath/shower/beach.
No smoking inside the cottage please.
- If you have to cancel for any reason, including medical or weather related, please confirm it in writing. No deposit refund is made if you have to cancel.
- We’d recommend that you take out a holiday insurance policy to cover sickness and unavoidable reasons for cancelling. However we will do our best to rebook the week and, if we are able to rebook, we’ll refund the balance.
Bringing small children
- We are a family-friendly cottage but our stairs are steepish and open – and may not be suitable for small children. Please consider when booking and be vigilant while you are staying.
- We have an open fire, with a guard – again please be vigilant.
- The cottage does not have stair gates and these may be difficult to fit.
We keep your personal details only for booking purposes at our cottage. We do not pass them on.